Business Writing Techniques Course
An affordable way to become a better communicatorEnrol in Course
An affordable price
You get access to a collection of online courses and modules in business writing communication, under a low cost, month-by-month plan. You have access to all of the courses from the moment you sign up. You can cancel when you want.
What's in the course
- Report writing
- Technical copywriting training course
See "Class Curriculum" below for information on the modules and topics covered in each course.
These modules let you explore a subject at your own pace.
Your questions answered
- The course modules are delivered over the Web in small, manageable video presentations. You can pause the videos at any time and return to the course at times that suit you.
- You can download the course handouts.
- You have the option of taking the course on an iPhone or iPad, using the MyTeachable app in the Apple App Store.
- The courses are separate, self-contained courses.
- You will have access to the entire package (all courses and modules) from the moment you subscribe. It’s similar to the way Netflix works.
- If you are only interested in one or just a few courses, you can just take those. Just remember to unenrol/cancel your subscription when you’ve completed the courses you want to take.
- You can cancel your subscription when you want. Again, it’s similar to the way Netflix works.
- The courses are is hosted and sold by via the Teachable platform. From a VAT perspective, they are the “Merchant of Record”, and receipts contain their VAT number
What to do when you want to stop
You can stop when you want, and the subscription will finish at the end of that month. You will be able to cancel any future payments if you submit your request using the “Cancel your subscription” link in your accounts page prior to your next scheduled payment date.
Cherryleaf is a technical writing services company formed in 2002 by people with a passion for technical communication and learning development.
Cherryleaf is recognised as a leader within the technical communication profession. Our staff have written articles for the Society for Technical Communication's (STC) Intercom magazine, the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicator's Communicator journal and tekom's TCWorld magazine. They've also written books on technical communication. We've presented webinars for Adobe, Madcap Software or the STC, and we've spoken at various conferences around the world.
Today, organisations throughout Europe use Cherryleaf’s services so they can provide clear information that enables users and staff to complete tasks productively.
StartIdentifying the audience (5:11)
StartPlanning the document and organising your thoughts (12:20)
StartCreating skeleton documents (11:31)
StartHow to present different types of information (15:22)
StartAdvice on English grammar (9:20)
StartPresenting data and using images (28:24)
StartReviewing and editing (10:56)
StartGetting Started (14:47)
StartOverview of marketing (72:14)
StartThe copywriting framework (57:42)
StartPlanning and writing multiple page copy (28:07)
StartWriting techniques (55:45)
StartCopy examples (1:13)
StartThe content brief (5:39)
StartMeasuring your performance (4:56)